Frequently asked Questions on Kaziranga
What is the best time to visit Kaziranga for wildlife safaris?
The best time to visit Kaziranga for wildlife safaris is from November to April.
Can I stay inside Kaziranga National Park?
You cannot stay inside the park. There are no accommodation facilities inside the park.
How can I book an elephant safari and jeep safari in Kaziranga?
You can book directly by visiting the Range Offices. Alternatively, you can contact your hosts for bookings. They will help you with the bookings and necessary formalities. However, this might entail some additional spending.
Do’s and Don’ts in Kaziranga
- Respect the local culture
- Respect your hosts, their employees and other visitors
- Follow all norms laid down by the hosts.
- Follow all Government norms.
- Do not shout inside the park.
- Do not throw anything at wildlife.
- Do not carry plastics inside the park
- Do not Litter