TERMS AND CONDITIONS
For bookings at Agoratoli Resort, you need to fill up the Booking Form in the CONTACT US Section. These forms are also available at the bottom of each page in the PACKAGES & RATES section. Or, you can mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the package details that suits you.
We will get back to you on the mail with the payment and Bank details. Final confirmation is subject to receipt of an advance of 50% of the total cost of the package. Please note that you will have to pay 100% if the booking is being done within 04 weeks of arrival at the resort.
You can pay the balance 50% during check in at the resort.
For bookings done between the 20th of December and 7th of January, you will need to pay 100% of the package cost. This amount will be non-refundable and our Cancellation Policy will not apply.
- Prior to 10 weeks or more of arrival – No cancellation charges will be applicable
- Between 07 & 10 weeks of arrival – 25% Cancellation charges will be applicable
- Between 04 & 07 weeks of arrival – 50% Cancellation charges will be applicable
- 04 weeks or less – No refunds
CHECK IN & CHECK OUT TIMES
OUR MEAL TIMINGS
BREAKFAST: 7:00 am to 9:30 am
LUNCH: 1:00 pm to 2:30 pm
EVENING TEA: 5:30 pm to 6:00 pm
DINNER: 8:30 pm to 10:00 pm
BEHAVIOUR OF GUESTS
- Our resort is in a village at the periphery of Kaziranga National Park. Also, our staff is from the local community. As such we request clients and guests to behave in a manner befitting the local culture and the area.
- The resort reserves the right to judge acceptable levels of noise or behavior. The management will suggest corrective action in the event of any unacceptable behavior. Failure to comply will result in automatic termination of the booking or event. The resort will not be liable for any refund or compensations in such cases.
- Other than for death or personal injury caused by the negligence of the resort, our liability is limited to the price of the booking.
- Unless the resort is liable under the above clause, the client indemnifies the resort from and against any or all liability or claims, proceedings or damages resulting from or arising from the booking, event or function.
- We will not be liable for failure to perform to the extent that the failure is caused by any factor beyond its reasonable control.
- The resort does not accept responsibility whatsoever for damage to, or theft from the rooms, cottages or resort premises.
- We reserve the right to charge guests the cost of rectifying any damage caused by a deliberate, negligent or reckless act, omission, default or neglect of the clients, their guests or representatives or contractors, to the resort’s property or structure.
- Should this damage come to light after the guests have departed, the resort reserves the right to send an invoice for the amount required to make good or remedy any such damage, to the registered address.
- The resort will, however, make every effort to keep any such costs that the guests will have to incur to the minimum.
THIRD PARTY LIABILITY
The resort does not accept any liability for services rendered by third parties to Clients notwithstanding that such services may be arranged by the resort. Any claim, demand, charge, suit or damages which may be incurred by the clients or their guest (or any person claiming thereunder) shall be made directly with such third parties and the resort shall render all reasonable assistance in this regard.
Clients are recommended to have and are responsible for insurance to cover cancellation, curtailment, loss of baggage, personal effects and money.
The resort cannot accept responsibility for any errors or omissions and reserves the right to cancel, amend or vary the details featured on this website without notice. The information contained in this website is provided in good faith. The use of any information from this website is entirely at the risk of the user. The resort will not be liable for any costs, losses, expenses or damages (whether direct or indirect, special, economic or financial) that may be incurred through the use of any information contained in this website or in any other website linked to this website.
Copyright: The content of each page of this website is the property of AGORATOLI RESORT. No part of our website may be reproduced, displayed or republished in any form without prior consent, except that permission is granted to a user to print or photocopy individual pages from our website, provided that this is for personal use only.
These terms will be construed in accordance with the relevant Indian Penal code. Any dispute arising will be at the exclusive jurisdiction of the Guwahati High Court.